Aragon Price Up 15% Over Last Week (ANT)
Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. Over the last seven days, Aragon has traded 15% higher against the dollar. Aragon has a market capitalization of $96.50 million and $1.16 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aragon token can now be purchased for about $3.66 or 0.00043470 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007581 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $65.99 or 0.00782999 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011878 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00039541 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00113696 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.97 or 0.00165806 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.