Apollon (XAP) 1-Day Volume Tops $931.00
Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Apollon has a market cap of $429,271.00 and $931.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Apollon has traded up 30.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Apollon coin can currently be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000073 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007293 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 72.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one.
Apollon Coin Trading
Apollon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.