Apollo Education Group (APOL) Receives Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.30
News headlines about Apollo Education Group (NASDAQ:APOL) have been trending positive on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Apollo Education Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the company an impact score of 45.0783014965358 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- New University of Phoenix Study Shows Majority of Working Adults in America See Higher Education as Route to … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Adtalem Global Education Names Mehul Patel as Group President, Professional Education – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- E-Learning Global Market, by Vendor, Data Validation, Analysis and Forecasts to 2022 (emailwire.com)
- RPT-Some U.S. coding boot camps stumble in a crowded field (businessinsider.com)
- Some US coding boot camps stumble in a crowded field – Fox Business (foxbusiness.com)
Shares of Apollo Education Group (APOL) traded up 0.000% on Tuesday, hitting $9.995. Apollo Education Group has a 52-week low of $6.80 and a 52-week high of $10.00. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $9.91 and a 200-day moving average of $9.06.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This news story was reported by Watch List News and is the sole property of of Watch List News. If you are viewing this news story on another site, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of U.S. and international trademark and copyright legislation. The correct version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/apollo-education-group-apol-receives-daily-coverage-optimism-score-of-0-30/1491872.html.
About Apollo Education Group
Apollo Education Group, Inc is a United States-based education provider. The Company offers undergraduate, graduate, certificate and non-degree educational programs and services, online and on-campus, to working adults in the United States and abroad. Its segments include University of Phoenix, Apollo Global and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Apollo Education Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apollo Education Group Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.