Apollo Currency Market Capitalization Reaches $8.61 Million (APL)
Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 25th. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $8.61 million and $1.17 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, BitMart and CoinBene. During the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 10% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007567 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009103 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
About Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
Apollo Currency can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, BitMart and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.