AOL (AOL) Getting Somewhat Critical Media Coverage, Study Finds
Media stories about AOL (NYSE:AOL) have been trending somewhat negative this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AOL earned a media sentiment score of -0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 44.5280796708102 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Handcrafted Wines Expands its Distribution Footprint to Four States in Partnership with Dynamic Brands, Inc. in Oklahoma (bizjournals.com)
- Is NIC Inc’s (NASDAQ:EGOV) 33.65% ROE Good Enough Compared To Its Industry? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Area facilities, hospitals aim to combat influenza (ifallsjournal.com)
- Why Amazon Is Moving Into the Health-Care Market – Presented by: The Aol. On Network (nasdaq.com)
- Inspira Financial Inc. Appoints New CEO and CFO; Updates Market on a Proposed Transaction; Releases Third Quarter Financials (marketwired.com)
AOL (NYSE:AOL) remained flat at $$49.99 on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $3,920.00 and a price-to-earnings ratio of 33.33.
WARNING: This piece was first reported by Watch List News and is owned by of Watch List News. If you are reading this piece on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright and trademark legislation. The correct version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/aol-aol-getting-somewhat-critical-media-coverage-study-finds/1835660.html.
AOL Inc (AOL) is a global media and technology company with a worldwide audience and a suite of digital brands, products and services that it offers to consumers, advertisers, publishers and subscribers. The Company has three reportable segments: The Brand Group, The Membership Group and AOL Platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for AOL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AOL and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.