Anyswap (CURRENCY:ANY) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. One Anyswap coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.36 or 0.00006334 BTC on exchanges. Anyswap has a total market cap of $43.91 million and approximately $325,008.00 worth of Anyswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Anyswap has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.52 or 0.00060539 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $65.57 or 0.00176295 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.25 or 0.00196953 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $459.68 or 0.01235998 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37,100.81 or 0.99756878 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002762 BTC.
Anyswap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross-chain swap protocol, based on Fusion DCRM technology, with automated pricing and liquidity system. Anyswap enables swaps between any coins on any blockchain which uses ECDSA or EdDSA as signature algorithm, including BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, FSN, etc. “
Anyswap Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anyswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anyswap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Anyswap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Anyswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anyswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.