AntiBitcoin Price Tops $0.0080 (ANTI)
AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 4th. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000072 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, AntiBitcoin has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. AntiBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $140,370.00 and $63.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,187.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,248.46 or 0.11200500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00031540 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.33 or 0.00200376 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00024007 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00023742 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $168.12 or 0.01508250 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005747 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AntiBitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.