ANON (CURRENCY:ANON) traded up 42.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 22nd. In the last week, ANON has traded down 32.5% against the US dollar. One ANON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges. ANON has a market capitalization of $41,865.53 and approximately $1,804.00 worth of ANON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.69 or 0.00064733 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $39.10 or 0.00070909 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00020164 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $148.34 or 0.00269021 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $101.55 or 0.00184155 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
ANON Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ANON is a community-driven privacy cryptocurrency. It was crafted to bring the best of Bitcoin’s code together with its own unique traits and enhanced privacy and utility characteristics from other blockchain technologies. ANON, a.k.a. Anonymous, was originally announced on CNBC’s “Crypto Trader” program in late April, 2018. “
Buying and Selling ANON
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ANON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ANON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ANON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ANON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ANON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.