Ann (ANN) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
Media headlines about Ann (NYSE:ANN) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a news impact score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the specialty retailer an impact score of 43.5875587407931 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- What’s the True Maximum Annual Social Security Benefit in 2017? (fool.com)
- Sanofi and Regeneron Announce Positive Study Results for Dupixent® (dupilumab) in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Dalmac Energy Announces Closing of Working Capital Loan With President & Chief Executive Officer (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Advanced Family Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Participates in Annual Arnold Days Festival (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Nightstar Therapeutics Announces Potential Pricing for IPO (feedproxy.google.com)
Ann Company Profile
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for Ann Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ann Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.