Anchor Protocol (CURRENCY:ANC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 19th. In the last week, Anchor Protocol has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar. Anchor Protocol has a total market cap of $270.70 million and approximately $7.54 million worth of Anchor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Anchor Protocol coin can now be bought for $4.95 or 0.00008827 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00002563 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00006128 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00021543 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $806.64 or 0.01436999 BTC.
About Anchor Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Anchor Token (ANC) is Anchor Protocol's governance token. ANC tokens can be deposited to create new governance polls, which can be voted on by users that have staked ANC. ANC is designed to capture a portion of Anchor's yield, allowing its value to scale linearly with Anchor's assets under management (AUM). Anchor distributes protocol fees to ANC stakers pro-rata to their stake, benefitting stakers as adoption of Anchor increases — stakers of ANC are incentivized to propose, discuss, and vote for proposals that further merit the protocol. ANC is also used as incentives to bootstrap borrow demand and initial deposit rate stability. The protocol distributes ANC tokens every block to stablecoin borrowers, proportional to the amount borrowed. “
Buying and Selling Anchor Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Anchor Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Anchor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.