Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Astronics (ATRO)
Astronics (NASDAQ: ATRO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/9/2018 – Astronics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/2/2018 – Astronics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Astronics Corporation is a manufacturer of specialized lighting and electronics for the cockpit, cabin and exteriors of military, commercial transport and private business jet aircraft. A major lighting and electronics supplier to the aircraft industry, its strategy is to expand from a components and subsystems supplier to an aircraft lighting systems integrator, increasing the value and content it provides to various aircraft platforms. Luminescent Systems Inc. is Astronics’ primary operating subsidiary which produces its aerospace and defense products. “
- 12/29/2017 – Astronics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – Astronics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 12/12/2017 – Astronics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/12/2017 – Astronics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/4/2017 – Astronics had its price target raised by analysts at Dougherty & Co from $40.00 to $45.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Astronics Co. (NASDAQ ATRO) traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $40.22. 97,000 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 113,729. The company has a current ratio of 3.07, a quick ratio of 1.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52. The company has a market capitalization of $1,180.00, a P/E ratio of 34.08, a P/E/G ratio of 2.13 and a beta of 1.52. Astronics Co. has a twelve month low of $23.95 and a twelve month high of $44.19.
Astronics (NASDAQ:ATRO) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The aerospace company reported $0.21 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.35 by ($0.14). The firm had revenue of $149.64 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $154.90 million. Astronics had a return on equity of 10.29% and a net margin of 5.80%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was down 3.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.41 EPS. research analysts predict that Astronics Co. will post 1.29 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Astronics news, Director Robert J. Mckenna sold 45,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $39.00, for a total value of $1,755,000.00. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. 16.45% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. The Company’s products and services include electrical power generation, distribution and motion systems, lighting and safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, systems certification and automated test systems.
Receive News & Ratings for Astronics Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Astronics Co and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.