Ambrosus Hits One Day Volume of $865,976.00 (AMB)
Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 5th. One Ambrosus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00004863 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded up 10.6% against the U.S. dollar. Ambrosus has a total market capitalization of $81.29 million and approximately $865,976.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00008384 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.12 or 0.00986096 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003162 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016074 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008627 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040147 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.18 or 0.00088007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.47 or 0.00185480 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001582 BTC.
Ambrosus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.