AmberCoin (AMBER) 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $0.00
AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 17th. AmberCoin has a total market capitalization of $160,860.00 and $0.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, AmberCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One AmberCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
AmberCoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 17th, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. The official website for AmberCoin is ambercoin.info. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD.
AmberCoin Coin Trading
AmberCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmberCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmberCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AmberCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.