Aluminum Corp. of China (ACH) Earning Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
Media headlines about Aluminum Corp. of China (NYSE:ACH) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Aluminum Corp. of China earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.6516485885567 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- ETFs with exposure to Aluminum Corp. of China Ltd. : December 19, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited (ACH) (finance.yahoo.com)
- Noranda Aluminum (NORNQ) vs. Aluminum Corp. of China (ACH) Head-To-Head Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Survey: Aluminum Corp. of China (ACH) and Noranda Aluminum (NORNQ) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Aluminum Alloys Market Will Hit at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2014 to 2020 (sbwire.com)
Aluminum Corp. of China (NYSE ACH) traded up $0.03 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $17.19. The company had a trading volume of 61,297 shares, compared to its average volume of 70,435. Aluminum Corp. of China has a 12-month low of $9.93 and a 12-month high of $23.54. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.76, a quick ratio of 0.55 and a current ratio of 0.80.
About Aluminum Corp. of China
Receive News & Ratings for Aluminum Corp. of China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aluminum Corp. of China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.