Altair Engineering (ALTR) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Altair Engineering (NASDAQ: ALTR):
- 11/27/2017 – Altair Engineering is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/27/2017 – Altair Engineering is now covered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They set a “hold” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/27/2017 – Altair Engineering is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/27/2017 – Altair Engineering is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/27/2017 – Altair Engineering is now covered by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co. They set a “neutral” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
Altair Engineering Inc (NASDAQ ALTR) traded down $0.44 during trading on Friday, reaching $21.00. The company had a trading volume of 176,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 372,863. Altair Engineering Inc has a fifty-two week low of $16.55 and a fifty-two week high of $25.59. The company has a current ratio of 0.52, a quick ratio of 0.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.31.
Altair Engineering (NASDAQ:ALTR) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, November 30th. The semiconductor manufacturer reported ($0.59) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by ($0.63). The business had revenue of $84.90 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $83.07 million. The company’s revenue was up 8.7% on a year-over-year basis. equities analysts predict that Altair Engineering Inc will post 0.22 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Altair Engineering Inc is a United States-based software company. The Company is focused on developing engineering software and computing technologies. The Company’s products include HyperWorks, solidThinking, PBS Works, and Carriots. The Company offers a range of solutions such as product engineering, industrial design, and tailored solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Altair Engineering Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altair Engineering Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.