All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded up 18.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One All Sports token can now be purchased for $0.0288 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges. All Sports has a market capitalization of $43.13 million and $8.00 million worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, All Sports has traded up 20.3% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.75 or 0.00055937 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021882 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $358.70 or 0.00632028 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.26 or 0.00081506 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001765 BTC.
About All Sports
According to CryptoCompare, “The All Sports Platform focuses on the global online market and intends to build a network of prediction service system. In addition to building the underlying SDK based on the All Sports public blockchain, it also provides customised user-end applications, including but not limited to PC end, H5 webpage, App(iOS & Android), mini programmes. SOC is a asset ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as an utility token on the All Sports platform. “
Buying and Selling All Sports
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire All Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase All Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.