All Sports Hits 24-Hour Trading Volume of $5.46 Million (SOC)
All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded up 48.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One All Sports coin can now be purchased for about $0.0093 or 0.00000091 BTC on popular exchanges including $7.50, $24.68, $18.94 and $24.43. All Sports has a market cap of $13.92 million and approximately $5.46 million worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, All Sports has traded up 123.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.97 or 0.05059692 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00047829 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About All Sports
All Sports Coin Trading
All Sports can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $5.60, $24.43, $7.50, $50.98, $32.15, $51.55, $10.39, $18.94, $20.33, $33.94 and $13.77. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.