AirSwap Market Cap Reaches $49.84 Million (AST)
AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 21st. In the last week, AirSwap has traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar. AirSwap has a market capitalization of $49.84 million and approximately $6.18 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AirSwap token can now be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00003669 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Binance, Huobi and Gatecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007723 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.85 or 0.00826653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002854 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011035 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00041468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00111904 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00174869 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AirSwap Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
Buying and Selling AirSwap
AirSwap can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Huobi, Binance, Gatecoin, Liqui and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase AirSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AirSwap must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AirSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.