Aion Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $6.61 Million (AION)
Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. During the last week, Aion has traded 10.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Aion token can currently be bought for $3.19 or 0.00027876 BTC on popular exchanges including Token Store, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. Aion has a total market cap of $307.14 million and approximately $6.61 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007933 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.25 or 0.01084280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002815 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016356 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008719 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00039023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00089495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.95 or 0.00182838 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015906 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Token Store, Binance, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. It is not possible to buy Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.