AidCoin Trading Up 8% Over Last Week (AID)
AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 4th. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00002646 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, AidCoin has traded 8% higher against the dollar. AidCoin has a market capitalization of $10.08 million and approximately $96,400.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008741 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.24 or 0.01042920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016532 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00039568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00089546 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00181590 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00015796 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to purchase AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.