Shares of AIB Group plc (OTCMKTS:AIBRF – Get Free Report) dropped 6% on Monday . The company traded as low as $3.90 and last traded at $3.90. Approximately 565 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 79% from the average daily volume of 2,702 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.15.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Morgan Stanley cut AIB Group from an “equal weight” rating to an “underweight” rating in a research report on Tuesday, June 6th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and four have given a buy rating to the stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, the company presently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average target price of $105.16.
AIB Group Stock Performance
About AIB Group
AIB Group plc provides banking and financial products and services to retail, business, and corporate customers in the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom. It operates through Retail Banking, AIB Capital Markets, and AIB UK, and Group segments. The company offers current and savings accounts, demand deposits, notice deposits, fixed term deposits, junior/student saver deposits, and currency deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than AIB Group
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for AIB Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AIB Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.