Aeternity (AE) Market Cap Tops $346.67 Million
Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 17th. Aeternity has a market capitalization of $346.67 million and approximately $4.38 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aeternity has traded down 17.9% against the dollar. One Aeternity token can currently be bought for approximately $1.49 or 0.00019099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Gate.io, AEX and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008085 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.45 or 0.00788896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013862 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012822 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00046160 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00126421 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00111620 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00024615 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, AEX, BigONE, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Gate.io and Coinbene. It is not possible to buy Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.