Aeron 1-Day Volume Tops $537,446.00 (ARN)
Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 17th. One Aeron token can now be bought for about $1.21 or 0.00015405 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Kuna. Aeron has a market capitalization of $15.78 million and approximately $537,446.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aeron has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008045 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.18 or 0.00775710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002617 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014456 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00047004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00113578 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.12 or 0.00178978 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Mercatox, HitBTC, Binance, Tidex, Bit-Z, Kuna and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.