aelf Reaches Market Capitalization of $157.67 Million (ELF)
aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 21st. In the last seven days, aelf has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar. aelf has a total market cap of $157.67 million and approximately $17.92 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One aelf token can now be purchased for $0.63 or 0.00007093 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Binance and BCEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007789 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.61 or 0.00827871 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002862 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015389 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011207 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00041329 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00113854 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00174342 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “aelf is a multi-chain parallel computing network. ELF is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that serves as a currency on aelf's ecosystem. Token holders are also able to vote on decisions related to the project's development and governance. “
Buying and Selling aelf
aelf can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, BCEX, Bibox, OKEx and Huobi. It is not currently possible to purchase aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.