Adzcoin (ADZ) Price Down 55.2% This Week
Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded down 29.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 5th. Adzcoin has a market cap of $2.09 million and $4,810.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Adzcoin has traded 55.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Adzcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0480 or 0.00000714 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $444.13 or 0.06597940 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003796 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00026038 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 44.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00037422 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004606 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00020230 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00013607 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.