ADT Corp (ADT) Given News Sentiment Score of 0.12
Media stories about ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ADT Corp earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the health services provider an impact score of 83 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is very likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Financial Analysis: ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) & MSA Safety Incorporporated (MSA) – The Momentous News (momentousnews.com)
- Wireless Security System Market is to grow at a CAGR of 11% by Forecast to 2023 (einpresswire.com)
- Contrasting MSA Safety Incorporporated (MSA) & ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) (americanbankingnews.com)
- MSA Safety Incorporporated (MSA) & ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) Critical Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
- Global Video Survelliance As A Service (Vsaas) Market is expected to generate a revenue of $106294.89 million by 2025 (tmcnet.com)
ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) opened at 41.98 on Monday. ADT Corp has a 12 month low of $40.33 and a 12 month high of $41.98. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $41.98 and a 200 day moving average price of $41.98.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This story was originally posted by Watch List News and is the property of of Watch List News. If you are reading this story on another publication, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. and international copyright laws. The legal version of this story can be viewed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/adt-corp-adt-given-news-sentiment-score-of-0-12/1444577.html.
About ADT Corp
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.