ADT Corp (ADT) Earning Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Finds
News articles about ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) have trended somewhat positive on Friday, according to Accern. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ADT Corp earned a news sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the health services provider an impact score of 43.4594696111299 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Home Automation Industry Overview, Growth, Opportunities and Development Report 2017-2025 (emailwire.com)
- Global Physical Security Services Market Research Report 2017 – Tyco International Limited, The ADT Corp., SECOM … – Positive Newspaper (positivenewspaper.com)
- Home security solutions Market Report 2017, Trends, Analysis, Share, Estimates and Forecasts to 2022. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Global Fall Detection System Market 2017: Philips Lifeline, Connect America, ADT Corporation, Mobilehelp – Positive Newspaper (positivenewspaper.com)
- Kelly Services(R) Names Two Senior Leaders – Markets Insider (markets.businessinsider.com)
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This news story was originally published by Watch List News and is the sole property of of Watch List News. If you are accessing this news story on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright law. The original version of this news story can be read at https://www.watchlistnews.com/adt-corp-adt-earning-somewhat-positive-press-coverage-analysis-finds/1675642.html.
ADT Corp Company Profile
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.