Adshares (CURRENCY:ADS) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 26th. One Adshares coin can now be purchased for $1.09 or 0.00002509 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Adshares has traded down 14.7% against the U.S. dollar. Adshares has a total market capitalization of $17.06 million and approximately $213,359.00 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.70 or 0.00081943 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00015308 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- The Smokehouse (SMOKE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Starbound (SBD) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crypxie (CPX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00009372 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adshares is the first 100% decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising. The ecosystem connects publishers and advertisers and lets them make direct deals using ADS cryptocurrency. ADS is based on the ultra-fast blockchain, which was tested to process over 1M transfers per second – enough to support worldwide advertising network. More information can be found at https://adshares.net/. “
Adshares Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.