ADOMANI (ADOM) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.09
News coverage about ADOMANI (NASDAQ:ADOM) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ADOMANI earned a media sentiment score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 45.5921876476204 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- ADOMANI Completes $11 Million Secondary Equity Offering; Boustead Securities Underwrites and Places (nasdaq.com)
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of ADOMANI, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- ADOMANI Completes $11 Million Secondary Equity Offering; Boustead Securities Underwrites and Places First Form S-1 Fundraise for a NASDAQ-Listed Regulation A+ IPO Issuer (finance.yahoo.com)
- ADOMANI, Inc. Announces Closing of Public Offering of Units (finance.yahoo.com)
- OC 500: James Reynolds (ocbj.com)
Shares of ADOMANI (NASDAQ ADOM) traded down $0.68 on Friday, hitting $2.16. 1,632,980 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 479,227. ADOMANI has a 52-week low of $2.06 and a 52-week high of $18.31.
Adomani, Inc is engaged in designing, manufacturing and installing electric and hybrid drivetrain systems for use in new school buses and medium to heavy-duty commercial fleet vehicles. The Company also designs, manufactures and installs conversion kits to replace conventional drivetrain systems for diesel and gasoline powered vehicles, electric or hybrid drivetrain systems.
Receive News & Ratings for ADOMANI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADOMANI and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.