AdHive Price Reaches $0.0032 (ADH)
AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 11th. One AdHive token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. Over the last week, AdHive has traded up 10.9% against the dollar. AdHive has a total market cap of $417,904.00 and approximately $5,864.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.