AdHive (ADH) Tops 1-Day Volume of $1,253.00
AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 9.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 14th. Over the last week, AdHive has traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar. One AdHive token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. AdHive has a total market cap of $444,964.00 and $1,253.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.