AdHive (ADH) Price Reaches $0.0024 on Major Exchanges
AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 20.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 14th. AdHive has a total market cap of $310,589.00 and approximately $114.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdHive token can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. In the last seven days, AdHive has traded 27.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.