AdHive (ADH) One Day Trading Volume Hits $1,170.00
AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One AdHive token can currently be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. AdHive has a total market cap of $311,259.00 and approximately $1,170.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AdHive has traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.