AdCoin Achieves Market Cap of $33,229.00 (ACC)
AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. One AdCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Crex24. AdCoin has a total market cap of $33,229.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AdCoin has traded down 20.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,714,900 coins and its circulating supply is 16,223,247 coins. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.