Achain (ACT) Trading 16.7% Lower Over Last Week
Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. Achain has a market capitalization of $17.81 million and approximately $1.61 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Achain coin can now be bought for about $0.0188 or 0.00000164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Coinnest, Bitinka and CoinEgg. During the last seven days, Achain has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002883 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.11 or 0.00261516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $165.18 or 0.01434808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00129216 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00024662 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cobinhood, Bitbns, Sistemkoin, Coinnest, Indodax, Kucoin, OOOBTC, Koinex, OKEx, CoinEgg, Bitinka and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.