Achain (ACT) Achieves Market Cap of $96.70 Million
Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 22nd. During the last seven days, Achain has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar. One Achain coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002440 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Kucoin, CoolCoin and Allcoin. Achain has a total market capitalization of $96.70 million and $5.84 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007538 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.50 or 0.00785243 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002735 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015114 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011651 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00039608 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00114223 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.70 or 0.00170956 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Kucoin, CoolCoin and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.