Achain (ACT) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 20th. Achain has a market cap of $1.33 million and approximately $193,024.94 worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Achain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Achain has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002265 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001891 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001530 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00004207 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002977 BTC.
Achain (ACT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 22nd, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 999,999,998 coins. Achain’s official website is www.achain.com. The Reddit community for Achain is https://reddit.com/r/achain_official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Achain’s official Twitter account is @achainofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
The Achain token (ACT) will give users the right to access the network services and voting privileges on the platform.
Achain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.