Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Abyss Token has a market cap of $3.45 million and $144,653.00 worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Abyss Token coin can currently be purchased for $0.0151 or 0.00000144 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Abyss Token has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002236 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.32 or 0.00056613 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $59.36 or 0.00132743 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002238 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00012889 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.14 or 0.00045046 BTC.
About Abyss Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Abyss Finance provides Decentralized (DeFi) and Centralized (CeFi) Finance solutions for projects in multiple industries. The Abyss is the platform where gamers can play games, socialize and get rewarded. We offer MMO/MMORPG games and share a part of our revenue with gamers. Come to The Abyss and earn from the referral system, gaming achievements, and other activities. “
Buying and Selling Abyss Token
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Abyss Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Abyss Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.