Ability (ABIL) Earning Somewhat Negative Press Coverage, Analysis Finds
Media coverage about Ability (NASDAQ:ABIL) has been trending somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ability earned a daily sentiment score of -0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the technology company an impact score of 47.1203928998456 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Joe Staley: Richard Sherman’s ability to rattle opponents is what makes him a great teammate (sports.yahoo.com)
- What Your Ability to Handle Horror Movies Says About You (yahoo.com)
- A single mistake | How another person’s error cost a motorcyclist his ability to walk (11alive.com)
- Trump shows his ability to spot an enemy (washingtonpost.com)
- Apple to Update iOS with Ability to Block Police Hacking Tool (gizchina.com)
Ability stock traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $2.37. The stock had a trading volume of 2,311 shares, compared to its average volume of 35,084. Ability has a one year low of $2.16 and a one year high of $15.60.
Ability Inc provides interception, geolocation, and cyber intelligence products and solutions for security and intelligence agencies, military forces, law enforcement agencies, and homeland security agencies worldwide. It specializes in off-air interception of voice, SMS, and data communication from cellular and satellite communication networks; and deciphering solutions for cellular and satellite communications.
Receive News & Ratings for Ability Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ability and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.