Wolverine Asset Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I (NASDAQ:AVHIU – Get Rating) in the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm purchased 9,564 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $96,000.
Shares of AVHIU stock opened at $10.27 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $10.07 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $10.12. Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I has a 12-month low of $9.78 and a 12-month high of $11.28.
About Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I (AVHIU)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.