808Coin Tops 1-Day Volume of $473.00 (808)
808Coin (CURRENCY:808) traded 12.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 14th. 808Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.21 million and $473.00 worth of 808Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, 808Coin has traded 33.9% lower against the US dollar. One 808Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 59.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
808Coin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 18th, 2017. 808Coin’s total supply is 105,677,186,485 coins. 808Coin’s official Twitter account is @808BassCoin. The official website for 808Coin is 808bass.space.
Buying and Selling 808Coin
808Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 808Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 808Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 808Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 808Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 808Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.