1337 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $55,600.00 (1337)
1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 3rd. One 1337 coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last week, 1337 has traded up 44.7% against the dollar. 1337 has a total market capitalization of $11.83 million and $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00078128 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.44 or 0.00126230 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00030252 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003541 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.52 or 0.00651458 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00034004 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded 38.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000586 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
1337 Coin Trading
1337 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase 1337 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 1337 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.