0x Reaches Market Cap of $192.06 Million (ZRX)
0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 10th. 0x has a market cap of $192.06 million and $22.09 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, 0x has traded down 8.1% against the dollar. One 0x token can now be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00006278 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, C2CX, CoinTiger and Cobinhood.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.59 or 0.00337936 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019393 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $76.95 or 0.01478469 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00222527 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005293 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00001354 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, ABCC, Bilaxy, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BitMart, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OTCBTC, Livecoin, GOPAX, CoinTiger, BitBay, FCoin, Fatbtc, OKEx, AirSwap, Upbit, Gatecoin, Mercatox, Binance, Cobinhood, Koinex, Radar Relay, Independent Reserve, Hotbit, Poloniex, Crex24, Zebpay, Iquant, HitBTC, C2CX, ZB.COM, Bitbns, Huobi, Gate.io, IDEX, DDEX, Liqui, Tokenomy, Bithumb, Coinone, Vebitcoin, Ethfinex, WazirX, DigiFinex and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.