0x Hits Market Capitalization of $500.64 Million (ZRX)
0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 17.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. 0x has a market capitalization of $500.64 million and approximately $12.47 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, 0x has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar. One 0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.98 or 0.00009007 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Gatecoin, Bitfinex and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.88 or 0.01148560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00016722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00056165 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009212 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00089297 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00226735 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021474 BTC.
0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Poloniex, ChaoEX, BigONE, Radar Relay, Livecoin, OKEx, Binance, Gatecoin, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Gate.io, IDEX, Huobi, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.