Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Corus Entertainment (CJR.B)
Corus Entertainment (TSE: CJR.B) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/12/2017 – Corus Entertainment had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$15.50 price target on the stock.
- 1/12/2017 – Corus Entertainment had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$14.50 to C$15.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/10/2017 – Corus Entertainment had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$12.50 to C$13.00.
- 1/9/2017 – Corus Entertainment had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$12.00 to C$13.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/5/2017 – Corus Entertainment was upgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$15.50 price target on the stock, up previously from C$14.50.
- 1/5/2017 – Corus Entertainment had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a C$14.00 price target on the stock.
In other Corus Entertainment news, Director Paul Kenneth Pew sold 23,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, January 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$13.02, for a total value of C$299,460.00.
Corus Entertainment Inc is a media and content company. The Company creates and delivers quality brands and content across platforms for audiences around the world. The Company’s portfolio of multimedia offerings encompasses 45 specialty television services, 39 radio stations, 15 conventional television stations, a global content business, digital assets, live events, children’s book publishing, animation software, technology and media services.
Receive News & Ratings for Corus Entertainment Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corus Entertainment Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.