Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Phibro Animal Health Corp. (PAHC)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Phibro Animal Health Corp. (NASDAQ: PAHC) in the last few weeks:
- 9/14/2016 – Phibro Animal Health Corp. was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/12/2016 – Phibro Animal Health Corp. was given a new $30.00 price target on by analysts at Guggenheim. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/4/2016 – Phibro Animal Health Corp. was given a new $23.00 price target on by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2016 – Phibro Animal Health Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2016 – Phibro Animal Health Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Phibro sells the bulk of its products to a diverse number and variety of customers. Significant consolidation of the company’s customers, might increase the product pricing pressures challenging Phibro’s business. Currency headwinds and a tough competitive scenario also continue to pose challenges. On a brighter note, Phibro is currently well positioned in the fastest growing food animal species segment of the animal health market with significant presence in poultry and swine, which are projected by Vetnosis to grow globally at compound annual rates of 5.9% and 5%, respectively, between 2014 and 2019. The company’s diversified product portfolio also buoys optimism. Going ahead, volume expansion in the overseas market is expected to make up for the recent lackluster performance Phibro exhibited in the U.S.”
Phibro Animal Health Corp. (NASDAQ:PAHC) opened at 26.10 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $22.87 and its 200-day moving average price is $21.96. Phibro Animal Health Corp. has a 52 week low of $16.80 and a 52 week high of $35.97. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.03 billion, a P/E ratio of 12.61 and a beta of 1.38.
Phibro Animal Health Corp. (NASDAQ:PAHC) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 29th. The company reported $0.40 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.38 by $0.02. The firm earned $189.20 million during the quarter. Phibro Animal Health Corp. had a return on equity of 105.21% and a net margin of 11.02%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 2.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.44 earnings per share. Equities research analysts expect that Phibro Animal Health Corp. will post $1.41 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, September 28th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, September 7th will be paid a $0.10 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, September 2nd. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.53%. Phibro Animal Health Corp.’s payout ratio is currently 19.42%.
Phibro Animal Health Corporation is an animal health and mineral nutrition company. The Company is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing products for a range of food animals, including poultry, swine, beef and dairy cattle, and aquaculture. The Company operates through three segments: Animal Health, Mineral Nutrition and Performance Products.
Receive News & Ratings for Phibro Animal Health Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Phibro Animal Health Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.