Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Jabil Circuit (JBL)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) recently:
- 9/20/2016 – Jabil Circuit was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.00.
- 9/20/2016 – Jabil Circuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – Jabil Circuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $22.00.
- 9/8/2016 – Jabil Circuit was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/16/2016 – Jabil Circuit was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Stagnating sales are the primary headwinds for Jabil Circuit. In addition, there have been speculations that its largest customer Apple is still facing demand woes. At its last earnings call, Jabil had given muted revenue guidance due to weak mobility demand. This apart, intensifying competition, macroeconomic headwinds and increasing investments remain concerns. Nonetheless, going ahead, opportunities in the healthcare and packaging business are likely to drive DMS revenues. Also, the company has been seeing strength in non-traditional sectors, which are likely to be important growth drivers. A new $400 million share repurchase plan and its goal of returning $1 billion to shareholders by fiscal 2018 is also a positive.”
- 7/27/2016 – Jabil Circuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc..
Jabil Circuit Inc. (NYSE:JBL) traded up 2.224% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $23.675. The stock had a trading volume of 1,785,699 shares. Jabil Circuit Inc. has a one year low of $16.78 and a one year high of $26.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $21.17 and a 200 day moving average price of $19.46. The firm has a market cap of $4.52 billion, a PE ratio of 15.099 and a beta of 0.87.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 1st. Stockholders of record on Monday, August 15th were paid a $0.08 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, August 11th. This represents a $0.32 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.38%. Jabil Circuit’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 20.38%.
In other Jabil Circuit news, President William E. Peters sold 20,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of $23.25, for a total transaction of $465,000.00. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, CEO Michael J. Loparco sold 2,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, September 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $22.90, for a total value of $45,800.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now owns 239,092 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,475,206.80. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 2.90% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Jabil Circuit, Inc provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions. The Company provides electronic design, production and product management services to companies in the aerospace, automotive, computing, defense, digital home, energy, healthcare, industrial, instrumentation, lifestyles, mobility, mold, networking, packaging, peripherals, storage, telecommunications and wearable technology industries.
Receive News & Ratings for Jabil Circuit Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jabil Circuit Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.