Medpace Holdings (MEDP) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP) recently:
- 9/6/2016 – Medpace Holdings is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set an “outperform” rating and a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – Medpace Holdings is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group. They set a “hold” rating and a $32.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – Medpace Holdings is now covered by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They set a “neutral” rating and a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – Medpace Holdings is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co.. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – Medpace Holdings had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
Medpace Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:MEDP) traded down 0.43% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $30.44. The company had a trading volume of 110,074 shares. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $29.11 and a 200 day moving average price of $29.11. Medpace Holdings Inc has a 52-week low of $26.51 and a 52-week high of $31.35. The company’s market capitalization is $993.62 million.
In related news, CEO August J. Troendle bought 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 18th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $27.98 per share, for a total transaction of $279,800.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 1,221,416 shares in the company, valued at approximately $34,175,219.68. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, CEO August J. Troendle bought 869,565 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 16th. The shares were bought at an average price of $23.00 per share, with a total value of $19,999,995.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 1,221,416 shares in the company, valued at approximately $28,092,568. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here.
Medpace Holdings, Inc is a holding company. The Company operates as a clinical contract research organization (CRO) focused on providing scientifically-driven outsourced clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. The Company is focused on conducting clinical trials across therapeutic areas, with focus in cardiology, metabolic disease, oncology, endocrinology, central nervous system (CNS), and Anti-Viral and Anti-Infective (AVAI).
Receive News & Ratings for Medpace Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medpace Holdings Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.